Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Holiday Season

The months of November and December seems to go too fast every year.The reasons I can link it to is due to the 2 big holidays in these 2 months and the time off hubby gets.I totally enjoy the last month of the year and the first quarter of the new year,with so many birthdays falling in those months.The only downside of it, the cold weather.I love going to NY city around Christmas time,to see the big tree and feel and hear the nice mood among the thousands of people walking around on the busy roads.

Hubby's sister's family came over during Thanksgiving for a week.Miss D had a blast with her cousins.My SIL's older son,16 told his mom that he wanted to be around Miss D the whole time he was visiting us,that is so sweet of him to say.I can almost forget that I have a daughter,when there are other kids around.She didn't want to do anything with the adults,and jumped,screamed and played hysterically with 4 of her cousins.All much older,but who love to make her the center of attention.

We had a formal Thanksgiving dinner at hubby's cousin's house,we were all made to sit at the table and served every part of the meal by the host.Included clearing our plates!Went shopping the next day with a cousin,leaving the little rascal at home with her gang.All the ladies watched Om Shanthi Om in the theater.Spent the next two evenings eating out and having a relaxing time with family,it was wonderful.

We will be in Atlanta for 2 weeks with my SIL during the beginning of December, since hubby has a project there.I love staying at their house,get along very well with her and she makes delicious desserts,and loves to make them while I am around:-)More than anything,I know D will enjoy every minute with their family.Now,its almost like I don't want to stay by ourselves for the sake of her.I feel like I am depriving her of something,if I don't take her out to be with other people,especially kids.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
i stumbled (not the fire fox one...) upon your blog accidentally. really cute baby gal you have. my daughter is of exactly the same age. i wonder why i had never put up her pic on my blog. will be doing that soon. and yes... are you not blogging anymore?? dont see any recent posts...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Opal Scraps said...

ah
i thought so.
thanks for stopping by. really cute gal you have.
happy blogging..

Miss D Mom(MDM) said...

Hiba's Mom:Thanks!She is a hand full.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.