Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Reintroduction

I need a reintroduction to start off this post,since I had disappeared for God knows how long ! No particular reason,just that I have been lurking around on other blogs,enjoying reading them and being too lazy to write on my own page.So here are some quick updates.........

Miss D is 2 years and 2 months now,and the high light is that she can not stop chatting,everything which makes sense and an occasional blabber and some rhymes singing thrown in between.
She is still crazy about books and it can distract her at any time of the day or night and stops her from crying/being cranky/put her to bed.
She loves to spend time with older kids,especially girls and she has a close buddy,her own age who lives across from our house.
She has her moments,trying her luck to turn on the tv,asking for chocolates,to be picked up while I am cooking.
I successfully weaned her off the bottle and she now drinks from a sippy cup,which is a huge relief.
Few things she wants to get done only from me-feeding,falling asleep,diaper change.She used to get it done from hubby at one point ,but now,there is no way,especially the first two.

Hoping to write often,instead of only lurking on other blogs:-)

4 comments:

~nm said...

Good to see you back! And D is looking so pretty and so very cute!!

Keep writing babes!

Miss D Mom(MDM) said...

NM:Thanks!I was so sure that no one would have even seen my page yet and when I saw your message,it made me very happy:-)
Will keep writing!

Divs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Divs said...

Hey there...came across your blog through Poppins Mom. Was curious how u got your daughter to wean off the bottle. Mine is turning 2 next month and that is going to be my next project. Could you pls share tips / advise?