Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 2, 2007

8 Things You Don't Know About Me Either!

So MDM has tagged me to write 8 things about me people don't know... hmmm...

1. I am quite particular about punctuality - I don't know how I developed this habit, but I get very irritable if I arrive somewhere late. It just bothers me to no end - especially if I have been delayed due to other people. Aaargh.. makes me want to pull my hair out!

2. I am pretty lazy :) I could spend an entire day doing absolutely nothing and not feel bad about it either. But gone are the days when I could just sit around on my fat **** and bum around.

3. I am very bad at talking about my feelings - especially if I am upset or angry. I just internalize it and never speak up. I let it go or I let it fester for ages.

4. I would say I am generally a shy person - at least that's what I think - not sure if I come across as shy? I hope that my son doesn't pick up this trait from me - I hope he is like his dad who is definitely not shy!!

5. I LOVE to eat - I love everything there is to love about food (especially desserts) - eating out, cooking, watching food programes, buying stuff for the kitchn ... I guess that is why ever since I remember I have been battling with 'those last 10lbs' :) I only actually started to like cooking after I left home. Living at home with my parents.. well I had my mum to do the cooking (who is a fabulous cook) so I never took an interest. Now, I collect recipe books (mostly to look at the pictures :) but I love to try out new dishes whenever I can.

6. I am a Chartered Accountant (equivalent to a CPA). I spent 3.5 years slogging my guts out for this qualification and since then my career has had nothing to do with accountancy! (I don't even do our taxes at home - my husband, the engineer, does them).

7. I am very indecisive. I take forever to make a decision - big or small! (This includes ordering off a menu!!)

8. I hate shopping (for myself) - but I can browse for ages in kitchen stores and now baby shops. Maybe this has something to do with #7 above.

Wow - that was surprisingly difficult to come up with these 8 things :)

2 comments:

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

That's a nice list !

Miss D Mom(MDM) said...

Thanks for coming up with the list....good to know more about you.
Guess when you are a mom of a toddler,there is no room to be lazy.....so consider your lazy days gone.