Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by Poppins about when I would judge others.For me,its not an easy thing to write about.Lets see how I do......

I would judge someone if he/she:
# Keeps talking about how every member of their family has studied very well with multiple degrees and how they are doing very well in life.

#Tries to show off desperately the things they do-like gifts they give others.

#Does certain 'bodily actions/sounds' in public,which are strictly supposed to be private.

#Does not respect their parent or not care for them when they most need the support or knowingly give them a hard time,just to make their own lives easy.

#Manipulates others lives/actions on a given day just to make sure that their day turns out the way they want it to.

#Pretends to listen to you while talking,but does not sink in half the information just because they are pre-occupied with some other thing.This is my big one,I will conclude the person has no respect for you and I would feel the same way towards him.You have to be a good listener before you are a good talker.

#Always indirectly asks for compliments,but does not give any to others.

Guess that's all I can do for now......

RD and A1A2's Mom-How about picking up on the tag?

3 comments:

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Nice one ! Am I guilty of any of those? I have my doubts about the not listening and the manipulating the day ones ! Boo Hoo

Miss D Mom(MDM) said...

Poppins:I dont know about the manipulating,I should say I have caught you pre-occupied with something while talking to you.....but momentarily though,and even I seem to do it after the baby.The point I made is people who completely skip the listening part.

Miss D Mom(MDM) said...

Poppins:BTW,I liked you previous blog screen better,the colors were nice.Guess you were bored with it.