Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 27, 2007

My new life with the walking baby....

Yes,Yes,Yes !!! My baby is walking very well,up and down the house,all day long :-) We always talk about when is she going to walk,she's standing without support,oh she'll walk in a few weeks etc.....when they finally do it,it seems like they are experts in it and have always been walking.I am enjoying the first few weeks of this ,its adorable when they keep those baby steps. Miss D is very cautious in what ever she does,so when she thinks she's loosing balance,she does this gymnast kind of act,where they would move their body on a vault sideways to prevent from falling.Hmm,I cant believe that my baby girl is ready to face the world walking on her own !

I say 'my new life' since my MIL was with us from the last few months,she left 2 days back.Miss D was very cranky,clingy and uncomfortable the whole of yesterday,and I am pretty sure it was due to the absence she felt.I felt bad,since she would not know how to express the emotion ,but knows that she is missing her.Its a matter of time I know,before she gets used to it.Well,its always nice to have someone at home,and always hard to get used the life otherwise.But looking forward to the independent life again,with our little family:-)

2 comments:

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Congrats !!! Yahhooveee ! I'm so happy to hear this, dare I hope for a video post? Of the little one walking? Life gets that much more fun now.. I'm not the kind to say 'Oh watch out, life will get more tough now' etc etc and be a wet blanket. You will need to run around more, but it's so much more easier to take them around once they start walking !

A1A2's mom said...

Hey great news...you will soon have to keep up with her, and of course a girl needs her shoes, I guess you can get shoes that match with her outfits too! Hope she gets over the separation with grandma, I know A2 had it too, he would keep crawling to her room to check if my mom was there!