Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Eight Things About Me You Dont Know

I have been tagged by Poppin and I will try to come up with the 8 things with great difficulty.I am always stumped when it comes to writing about myself.Here is the list:

1.I admire myself a lot in the mirror when I wear skimpy clothes and tell myself 'I do look pretty sexy in these clothes'.

2.I am a big time day dreamer,Pisceans are supposed to be(even though i dont believe in zodiac signs).I can go on and on and on day dreaming about various things that I cant get in life or havent done in life yet.....can do it before falling asleep at night,while driving(yes,driving! but havent gotten into any accidents yet:-),in the shower.....list goes on.

3.It is an extremely difficult task for me to tell someone that I am upset with them(except my hubby,used to be hard before but not after Miss D's entry in our life).I can act as if nothing is wrong,but in my mind it will be bothering me.I am slowly trying to change that.

4.I am a clean freak when it comes to my kitchen counter and stove area.I keep wiping with a wet cloth every few minutes as I am cooking.While there are pots and pans of hot food cooking on different burners,I clean inbetween burners.

5.I can not go without eating all 3 meals in a day.I HAVE to eat some filling bfast,good lunch and a good dinner.

6.I loved to show off my tummy throughout my pregnancy,there was not a single day when I would hide it with a dupatta or loose clothing or baggy shirts.I wanted the whole world to know that I am pregnant.

7.I really really enjoy and love getting compliments from anyone and everyone.Can be a stranger on the road,I dont care...I love the feeling.Am sure lot of us do,but I wait for it from the people I am close to.On a similar note,I love surprises-small,big...I'll take anything.

8.I am obsessed about returning calls immediately,I have to do it right away....if not I can not continue with anything else peacefully.

Well,thats it.....had to do a lot of thinking for this! But thanks Poppin for making me think about myself:-)

Here are a few people I would like to tag:
A1A2's Mom
RD
Anyone else who happen to read this..........

3 comments:

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Nice, I wanted you to do the list because I wanted to see what it was that I don't know about you..On my list, did anything surprise you at all? :)
I am surprised by 1, 4 and 7. Though I didn't know about 6, I ca very well imagine it :) Cute !

Anonymous said...

you are like a carbon copy of me....I am a piscean....I have day dreamed while driving..luckily it was during the driving lessons..so the driving instructor took care of it....and I have 2 kids...5 and 3...i don't agree with wiping the counter and the place around burners..but i ahve a habit of rinsing the vessels after the maid has done it..also aftre cooking i wipe the counter not once or twice..till i feel it is sqeeky clean...

Miss D Mom(MDM) said...

@Poppins:The OCD surprised me,but thinking back I saw a little of it when I met you last year.I didnt know about the 'girls love to hate' thing.

@Anon:Hmm,interesting.Do you have a blogpage of your own?